For the wildlife and photography enthusiast, Kabini (Bangalore) needs no introduction. This region is part of the Nagarhole National Park and encompassed by the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve – one of the largest south Indian forest habitats. Well known for its charismatic megafauna, including Tigers, Leopards, Elephants and Gaurs, these dense forests hold a veritable diversity of animal and plant life.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (starting with lunch on Day 1 and ending with breakfast on Day 3)
- 4 Safaris (land and boat) into Nagarhole National Park and Kabini Reservoir, starting with the afternoon safari on Day 1 and ending with morning safari on Day 3.
- Forest entry fees
- All applicable taxes
- Transport from your location to Kabini River Lodge and back (we can assist with car-pooling or booking a taxi for participants on request)
- Camera fees, as applicable on the safari dates
- Video camera fees – If you are carrying a video camera, the forest department charges Rs.1000 per safari. This amount can be paid directly to Jungle Lodges on the tour dates.
- Additional safaris into the park
- Additional beverages, snacks and mineral water ordered at the resort
- Medical costs
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in the includes list above
Quote Amazingoffer.in reference in your conversation with Trippyigloo and you will get immediate discount of 10% on their package